Stella Maris College has a proud history of excellence in teaching and learning. As a school of Good Samaritan Education we belong to a network of ten Catholic Colleges in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.
The employment experience at Stella Maris College is one of collegiality. All staff at the College are committed to the Vision of the College to provide an inclusive education in the Benedictine tradition to all its students. We have a strong Catholic Good Samaritan ethos where the academic development and pastoral care of our students is our priority.
Be sure to familiarise yourself with our Mission and Values Statements found on our website, as well as the following documents:
- The Good Samaritan Schools Mission Framework
- The Good Samaritan Teaching and Learning Framework
- The Stella Star Learning Framework
- The Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
All applicants must comply with the requirements of the NSW Educational Standards Board (NESA).
Teachers who would like to be considered for inclusion in the College’s Casual Teacher Register should complete an Application for Employment–Teaching Staff and forward it to email@example.com with a brief covering letter. All applicants are required to have a current Working with Children Check Clearance Number and, in the case of New Scheme Teachers, to have current accreditation with NESA.
How to Apply
Applications for all temporary and permanent positions should include the following:
- an Application for Employment: Teaching Staff or Non-Teaching Staff
- a letter of application addressing the criteria and role description
- details of your qualifications and experience
- details of your ‘Working With Children’ Clearance. Your Clearance Number will be checked prior to commencing work in the advertised position.
- a Philosophy of 21st Century Learning statement (teachers only)
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the College by the closing date.
Uniform Shop Supervisor
Stella Maris College seeks expressions of interest for the part-time position of Uniform Shop Supervisor.
The successful applicant will be jointly responsible for the running of the College Uniform Shop and compiling book list and stationery list orders for Year groups.
Applicants must support the Catholic Good Samaritan ethos and tradition of the College and meet Child Protection requirements.
The days/hours are Tuesday to Thursday from 8.00am to 4.30pm and limited school holidays.
Applications close Friday 14 June 2019.
Click here to view the role description.