Stella for Seniors
Would a change of school for your senior years be a good move for you? Are you ready to be even more focussed on your academics and take advantage of all the leadership and other opportunities offered by the all-girl environment at Stella? Would you benefit from outstanding wellbeing support? Then a move to Stella might be a great move for you!
We encourage you to take the time to browse our website, especially the highlights and newsletters. You’ll find here a place that will springboard you to the positive outcomes you need to thrive. Here are some of the benefits of a move to Stella for your senior years:
- An academically rigorous environment that is also a supportive community. Stella girls support each other in every way and the staff will support you too. We are widely known for our commitment to student wellbeing and nurturing the talents of each individual girl.
- Dedicated senior hub with common area, study nooks, and a student kitchen
- None of the distractions that are often part of co-ed schooling
- Free after school tutoring from past Stella academic high flyers currently achieving great results at university in their chosen fields
- A broad range of student leadership and social justice opportunities that universities and employers look for
- Classroom experiences tailored to girls’ learning. You can take academic risks in an environment that will catch you if you fall!
- A committed team of teachers and support staff, including our College Counsellor who is a registered psychologist, who understand the challenges and joys girls face in their senior years and who will celebrate the unique individual that is you
- 40+ subjects for you to choose from
- And finally, a great deal of research shows that girls perform better academically in an all-girl environment
If you think Stella might be for you, contact the Registrar, Ms Kerrie Dudley, on 9976 1802 or email@example.com