Open Evening 18 March 2020
Filling out this form is not compulsory to attend the event, however it can greatly help the College to plan for the logistics of the evening.
Time: 4pm – 7.30pm
Where: 52 Eurobin Avenue, Manly (enter via gates on Iluka Avenue)
Our Open Evening 2020 will be a showcase of interactive Department demonstrations and displays designed to spark your daughter’s curiosity and Performing Arts events in the Star of the Sea Theatre will inspire her creative side.
Experience the hospitality and vibrancy of the Stella community and take a personal guided tour led by our best ambassadors – our students – who will let you in on what it’s really like to be a Stella Girl!
Meet the Heads of Department and many other staff ready to chat and answer any questions you may have. Listen to an address by our Principal, Ms Elizabeth Carnegie, and talk to our Registrar, Ms Kerrie Dudley, who will be ready to discuss your daughter’s enrolment should you wish to consider Stella for your daughter’s high school education.
We look forward to welcoming you into our Stella community on Wednesday, 18 March. We’ll see you at the Iluka Avenue gate from 4pm!
- Principal’s address: 5.00pm and 6.30pm in the Star of the Sea Theatre
- Dance and Drama performances in the Theatre (after the Principal’s address)
- Interactive displays from all departments
- Teachers and staff in every room to answer your burning questions
- Student led tours throughout the evening
- Robotics demonstration
- Live music on the Deck throughout the evening
- P&F BBQ and gelato on the Deck
- Chat to Registrar and grab a Prospectus