How to Enrol
Stella Maris College offers enrolment for girls from Years 7 to 12. Most girls begin their Stella journey in Year 7. Girls from all social, cultural and faith backgrounds have a place at Stella.
Late Year 7 Enrolments and Admissions to Years 8 to 12
Admissions are possible at any time but are contingent upon places becoming available. These requests for admission are placed on a waiting list and offers are extended if vacancies emerge. If a place becomes available, the College Registrar will contact you.
When to Enrol
It is never too early to apply. Due to strong demand for places at Stella Maris, we encourage you to complete the online Registration Form as soon as possible, preferably before your daughter is in Year 4.
Four Step Enrolment Process
Step 1 – Register Online
To register your interest in enrolling your daughter at Stella Maris, complete the online Registration Form and upload a copy of your daughter’s birth certificate/proof of Australian citizenship, or a copy of her passport and visa grant letter (non-citizens).
The non-refundable registration fee of $150 per student can be paid securely online when completing the Registration Form. An acknowledgement of your daughter’s registration and a receipt will be sent to you via email.
Step 2 – Apply
When your daughter is in Year 4, you will be contacted via email by the College Registrar during Term 3 to confirm that you wish to proceed with your daughter’s enrolment. Your wish to proceed is confirmed by completing the online Enrolment Application form and uploading the following documents:
- Birth Certificate or proof of Australian citizenship
- Copy of passport and visa grant letter (non-citizens)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent School Report
- Most recent NAPLAN results
- Medical/Educational specialist reports (if applicable)
- Family Court Orders or Parenting Plan (if applicable)
- Immunisation History statement from Medicare
- Reason for Transfer letter (if transferring from another secondary school)
Step 3 – Family Interview
When your daughter is in Year 5 you will be contacted via email by the College Registrar during Term 1 to arrange a family interview with one of our senior Stella Maris staff. You and your daughter will be asked to complete a parent and student questionnaire.
Step 4 – Welcome to Stella!
Offers of Enrolment are sent via email one week after the interview. Final confirmation of your daughter’s place at the College is contingent upon the following:
- Enrolment Conditions form signed, preferably by both Parent 1/Carer 1 and Parent 2/Carer 2.
- Online payment of the non-refundable Enrolment Fee of $1,500.00.
You will receive an acknowledgement of your daughter’s enrolment and a receipt. If a place is not available, your daughter’s name will remain on the waiting list. No enrolment fee is required until an offer of enrolment can be made, which relies on vacancies becoming available.