Stella Maris College is committed to transparency. We believe that our positive school culture is based on staff, students and parents forming strong relationships; a strong focus on whole school wellbeing; effective communication of the expectations of behaviour; and positive classroom practice. At all times, Stella Maris College aims to be a place where Gospel values are lived and where Benedictine ideals are visible. Staff and parents are proactive in talking to students about the ways in which the College manages and engages students positively.
The policies below are key in the daily management of the College and the creation of a team approach to our students’ time at Stella.
- Alcohol and Drugs Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Concerns and Complaints Policy
- Counselling Services Policy
- Enrolment Conditions
- Enrolment (Local Students) Policy
- Good Samaritan Education Safeguarding Children Statement of Commitment
- Responsible Digital Citizenship Guidelines
- Responsible Digital Citizenship Policy
- Standard Collection Notice
- Student Management and Engagement
- Uniform Policy
- Whistleblower Policy